The living lab project provides the elderly with the eSenior Internet platform. It can be used for:
- Acquiring knowledge and skills from various on-line courses,
- Testing one’s abilities
- Participation in scientific research,
- Participation in testing of software designed for the elderly,
- Learning about new offline activities such as workshops or location based games,
- making new contacts and acquaintances.
Currently, the platform is in testing stage. Most of the participants are seniors who completed the basic computer training provided by the city of Warsaw. If you are willing to join the platform, or have any comments on the platform and its performance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.